Saturday, September 4, 2004

weekend assignment #22 Picture this

Weekend Assignment #22: Picture This


 


I had posted this picture in an earlier posting but at the time I wasn't able to show it up close and personal.  This is Brooke and she's one of the horses at family members ranch.  I wonder what animals think of us, we have them as our pets, we visit them at the Zoo, we see one in its natural habitat like a deer or an eagle and they blow us away with their innocense and beauty. I often wonder who is really entertaining who? I looked into Brookes eyes and she seemed to want to look back into mine. Soul searching perhaps?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a horse with blue eyes like that...lol cool picture :)

Anonymous said...

The first time I saw this picture a certain quote came to mind.  Now that I'm seeing it again I've just got to get it out of my head.... "I see you seeing me!"  There... phew!  Sorry, I just had to verbalize it.  I used to say that to my kids when they were little and playing peekaboo...  I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

cool picture...i love close ups of my critters too, and yes sometimes i beleive you can soul search through them...imagine if we could read there minds....lol or them ours...

Anonymous said...

I HAVENT EVER SEEN A BLUE EYED HORSE. AS ONE PERSON CALLED THEM "CHIAN EYES"? I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. :)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS PHOTOGRAPH WITH US.
KIM.

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous horse!  I have never seen such beautiful eyes before. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

WOW!! that is great!  what a great photo!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

AS A FORMER GYMCANNA (BARREL RACING) QUARTER HORSE TRAINER, I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT HORSES TO WRITE A BOOK, AND USUALLY I HAVE SEEN THE BLUE EYES ON AN "ALBINO" (WHITE) HORSE. THE OTHER, IS A HORSE WITH ONLY ONE EYE IN BLUE AND THE OTHER BROWN. SO, THIS IS RATHER UNIQUE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. (SHE LOOKS LIKE A VERY SWEET HORSE, AND I WOULD SUPPOSE WHEN YOUNGER, VERY MUCH SPIRITED TOO) !