Thursday, September 2, 2004

Joy

What brings me joy


The laughter of my children
My Husbands smile
Standing at the Oceans edge
The sound of Wind Chimes
Mountain vistas
My Mothers love
A Father playing with his child
An old couple still holding hands
First time Parents and newborn Babies
Kites and hot air balloons
A bird running instead of flying
The budding of Springtime
Falls vivid colors
The first snowfall
The "smell" of rain
White Chocolate
The music of a tin whistle
Puppies and Kittens
Warm, windy nights
The dance of Fire

And last but not least..................True Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very good list...i like this ...all but the first snow fall....I live in Wisconsin, and generally that means 6 more months of it....otherwise indeed perfect.
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD. I COULD IDENTIFY WITH EVERYTHING YOU NAMED IN THIS AS THE SAME THINGS THAT BRING ME JOY. :)
KIM.

Anonymous said...

i love the poem. I agree with some many of those. I love the mountains and the beaches and old people. I love the 4th of July hot air balloon rides.

http://journals.aol.com/dancingmuffins/Whenpigsfly

Laura