Wednesday, September 1, 2004

My Day Is Tainted


Today this mind of mine is littered
with other People thoughts
I cannot get through
the heaviness of their words
Some I understand at first glance
some take 5 or 6 readings
others I will never penetrate their mind!

I look around to see a glimpse
of my original works to come
and nothing looks familiar
I see faces of other people,
of other people's children
I feel other peoples pain
I feel some one else's triumph
I have lost me and my story
in some one else's journey
So......I write this
in my confusion


KMH Copyright 2004

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FOLLOWED THAT. I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT BY GETTING LOST IN SOMEONE ELSES JOURNEY TOO. :)
GOOD ENTRY, AS ALWAYS. :)
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too can relate.  I like the way you put your words, to like minds not confusing at all  :)  

http://journals.aol.com/jlanca5866/ATouchofPatazz