Monday, April 25, 2005

Rachel Singing Loretta Lynn

This is Rachel's rendition of Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man" Most of you know Loretta's "Coal Miner's Daughter" As does most country music, it is always a story about a real time in someone's real life....That is what I love most about music its story telling set to music......I hope you enjoy my Daughter's singing as much as I do  Ü


This song is performed without music......she learns all her music this way and when she is happy with the way she re-spins the song she learns it with back ground music.....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

gave me goosebumps again

Anonymous said...

tell me more about Rachel
she has such texture in her voice
she has an individual sound
I enjoyed it very much
Marti

Anonymous said...

WOW!!  What a wondeful singer you daughter is. You must be so proud!!  She was blessed with a very beautiful voice.  I just love hearing her sing!!
((((Hugs))))
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Great voice!
Gabreael
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

She has a very mature voice I hope she goes as far as the stars if she wants.

Bella

Anonymous said...

Each time I hear her...it's wonderful...I hear a quality to her voice that sets her apart from some other singers. Please tell me that you have a voice coach, for her breathing etc.   She has such talent.....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lovely surprise to stumble upon! That sounded great and it was through a phone on top of that. Wonderful! :-) ---Robbie

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO RACHEL...USE WHAT GOD GIVES!!!!!
~CARRIE~
http://journals.aol.com/meangirl61073/petalsandmud

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT ....WHAT A VOICE!!!COURTENAY

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO RACHEL.. THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.. NO IT WAS FANTASTIC.!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON SINGING .. CAUSE YOU KNOW  WHAT THEY SAY USE IT OR LOOSE IT.. AND YOU ARE REALLY USING IT..  GOOD WORK.. AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MOM.. TOSHA

Anonymous said...

That was awesome man. Love her voice.

Anonymous said...

Rachel is great, you have every right to be proud.I have a 13 year old grandaughter that loves to sing,I hope she will do as well as Rachel.Loved it.

Maw Maw Jean