Friday, July 15, 2005

Xanax, In-Laws and more Xanax!

Newsflash............this news just in..............


I just survived a week down in Kentucky with the In-laws!!!!! It was that time again for DH's family reunion, Yes, I was still groped by my Husbands cousin David, even though I tried avoiding him like the plague!  I also sat back and was quietly amused as the female members of his family (2x removed and more!) hit on my Husband.......Oh so many things to write about that just weren't right, (lol) but I am wiped out from the road trip and a lil bit brain dead, but the good news is...........I have a TON of pictures to share (soon!) lol


Now I have to do a complete tick check on myself and find my bottle of Xanax........I need sleep! I promise to update soon!...........Did I mention that they don't have a computer..........yup you guessed it! I went through total withdrawal...........I was able to check periodically through my Nextel (web access) but fugetaboutit all that typing with a phone key pad! lol......(as I sit here and pet my keyboard and monitor!) lol


Now just WHERE did I put that bottle of Xanax????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((Demandn))))))
  Happy Homecoming !!! I missed you wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than you did me!!  Sounds like you didn't have time with all the "rasslin" you had to do !! LOL
If ya can't find the Xanax, let's go for Frozen Margaritas -- that'll GIT R DONE !

Anonymous said...

Well, in KY cousins can be kissing cousins...rofl...my grandparents were first cousins and are Cherokee.