Monday, November 22, 2004

Weekend Assignment 35: Thankful

Weekend Assignment 35: Thankful  


 A few things I'm thankful for.......

Chocolate peanut butter ice cream (Baskin Robbins)

The fact that my In-laws live 400 miles away from me


That menopause is right around the corner


That I am no longer concerned with the size of my butt and I could care less if my butt looks big in anything anymore! lol


That Spring always follows Winter


That I am no longer bound to my make up bag and high heels


White Chocolate


My down (feather) comforter


 hot bubble baths with a good book


Jammie days


My favorite Japanese Restaurant


My cell phone and ATM card 


The fact that I'm allowed to change my mind without an explanation (that's my prerogative) and yes that is how that word is spelled! lol


Red nail polish


school days


caffeine



Just a silly lil list in no particular order.........hope ya got a giggle out of something! lol


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your list and can relate to most, only wish my inlaws lived 400 miles away!!!!
ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I like the part about in-laws living 400 miles away. Everytime my husband and I got ready to go somewhere the in-laws would show up. My mil kept close contact on the phone too. Paula

Anonymous said...

Love these - that's a great list

Danielle

http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows/

Anonymous said...

like the *in laws* bit lol, and im grateful for bubble baths and good books too, but add a nice glass of red wine to that, ( to drink lol not add to the bath!! )
Jay xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/g1itterkat/OurBrood/

Anonymous said...

WELL SAID!