Sunday, November 7, 2004

Destiny

Ok, I've talked about the important loves in my life, the good, the bad and the ugly, I feel they have all played a part in getting me to where I am today and who I was supposed to be with in this life time.

Many times during and after my time in New York, I always ran into Jim while in Chicago, the man who I knew would be my husband someday. This is what I meant about us always finding our way back to each other even though it was never the right times in our lives.


When I moved back to Chicago, the man who I fell in love with at first sight and I vowed would be my husband someday (This happened before Danny) had bought the house behind my Mothers without both of us knowing we were neighbors.

I didn't find this out until I was already pregnant with my first child, this is also the same time his marriage was falling apart and his wife had filed for divorce. Our timing was still off...... way off.

Our time didn't happen until 9 weeks after the birth of my daughter. We were finally free of everybody and this was OUR TIME. Funny how the heart knows things long before they happen! I knew when I first saw him that he would be my husband someday, everything happens for a reason and I believe the reasons we were not brought together sooner was, my daughter Amanda was supposed to be here on this earth with me and his daughter Melissa was to be also, we could have never made those two children together, the two children that we were supposed to bring forward came later. I believe in destiny, I am who I am, everything I had to experience made me who I am supposed to be today, I'm not sure why everything I had to learn was always the hard way, but maybe God in his infinite wisdom thought it was the only way I would learn anything! lol

We have been together since our first date....... April 13, 1986
there are times the ride was a bumpy ride but OOOOOH what a ride!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is lovely. Thank you again for the e-mail with the "Rest of the Story". I had just finished the entries from your note and replied (twice..grrrr! Sometimes AOL is such a pain) when I saw you had made another entry. Of course I rushed right over. Now it's taken me two tries to leave a comment. I guess it's going to be one of those days! I agree with you about life though, everything I've done and experience, both the good and the bad, has brought me to where I am today...

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

finding the love of your life is what it's all about!  
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS PERHAPS? LOL! I KNOW IT ALL TOO WELL. :)
OH, WHAT A LOVE STORY WE ARE ABOUT TO READ HERE IN YOUR JOURNAL...I CAN FEEL IT....AM I RIGHT?......KIM.....THIS IS A WONDERFUL STORY YOU ARE TELLING HERE, AND JUST THINK, ITS A TRUE STORY AT THAT! :)
DO I NEED TO COME BACK AND HANG AROUND TODAY FOR ANOTHER ENTRY?
I WILL GET YOU TO WHERE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING BUT WRITE IN YOUR JOURNAL, LOL!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Your stories are so interesting. I can feel the love you have for your husband no matter how you got there. Thanks for sharing, Paula

Anonymous said...

you sound very content with where you are in your life and how you got there, I admire that.

Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime