Thursday, October 7, 2004

Ode to the Coffee Bean



Things I would be so lost without

Coffee
My Mother
Coffee
My Husband
Coffee
My children
Coffee
My Bed
Coffee
My Computer
Coffee
My Ability to express myself
Coffee
My camera
Coffee
Family photographs
Coffee
Family videos
Coffee

Do you see a pattern forming here? I go through spurts of needing caffeine in my daily ritual and then I can go weeks without it, I think I am in need of some kind of 12 step program, I also think its sacrilegious to worship the coffee bean! Well, I guess I can add that to the list as to why I might end up burning in Hell! lol


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wow!  Thats almost exactly what I would have written... except you forgot one... COFFEE!
Dorn

Anonymous said...

You and Dorn both are going straight to HELL!!! Bad Bad Coffee addicts! hee hee

Anonymous said...

You should read my entry about my quest for THE bag of coffee beans!! I am an addict!!!

Kasey

http://journals.aol.com/ikoiko33/TheReturnofKaseypalooza/entries/1135

Anonymous said...

Well I don't really think it will send you to hell, but I sure wish I could sleep when I drink it. Paula