Tuesday, October 5, 2004

I know love

 


 


 


 


 


When people ask, What is love?
I say, I know love
love is the way you look into my eyes
love is the way you make
me feel about myself.
Love is putting someone before yourself
love is always a safe and nurturing place,
Love is the way you
have brought laughter into my life.
It's the way your hand
 seeks to find mine in a crowd.
Love is the way you mesmerize me, as I watch words leave your beautiful mouth.
Love is finding ways to work
through difficult times.
love is when I am thinking of you
and you suddenly appear.
Love is the way you say my name
in a quiet whisper, as you kiss my cheek.
Yes, I know of love, for you have shown me.


kmh


 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Thanks for leaving your link in my journal  - I love your intro in the "about me" sections.. I can really relate (we are the same age) - looking forward to reading your journal.
Ellen     http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime