Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Most ebmbarrassing moment

Happy thread 14.....most embarrassing moment huh? Ok here we go......

I was 16 working my first job at a local mall where I knew everybody and everybody knew me. Didn't I look awesome in my white pheasant shirt tucked tightly into my white pheasant skirt cinched tightly with my tan leather wide belt and matching cowboy boots. Doing my regal walk from the parking lot to the escalator which I proceeded to trip and fall down the escalator. Did I mention that the sides were made of clear Plexiglas and the fact that I don't wear underwear?

So here's your mental image......... boots, tush, blonde hair....boots, tush, blonde hair.......boots, tush blonde hair.......all the way to the bottom where I landed spread eagle with my pheasant skirt up over my head and everybody that could have possibly been at that mall that day, laughing so hard they were holding onto each other to keep from falling down! Now here I am trying to find one shred of dignity left, pull myself up and limp bleeding to my job! Telling everyone that came to help me to leave me alone and let me crawl outta there on my own.

That will teach me for feeling, "Oh so awesome in my white pheasant shirt tucked tightly into my white pheasant skirt, cinched tightly with my tan leather wide belt and matching cowboy boots!"

I still get a case of the giggles when I think what that must have looked like, me in all my glory......the pantyless tumbler!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GEESH, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN JUST THE PITS. I FELT SORRY FOR YOU AS I READ THIS. BUT, AT THE SAME TIME, I HAD TO GIGGLE, SORRY, BUT I HAD THAT MENTAL IMAGE GOING ON AND THEN I ALSO IMAGINED YOU GETTING UP TO THAT HUGE AUDIENCE. HOW BAD FOR YOU. THATS AWFUL. BUT I KNOW THAT OUTFIT........I LOVE WHITE!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

wowwee I can see you in all your glory, both before the tumble and after the tumble. Paula