Saturday, September 3, 2005

Meet Thelma and Louise!

ThelmanlouiseBW.jpg


 


Are they not the cutest asses.......errr, I mean burro's you have every seen? These two are by far my most favorite animals at the Ranch. I was going to go take a ride out to the Ranch today but going to the Lake won out. So I'm off to find my family and my fishing pole and do a whole lotta nothing! lol


Tomorrow Rachel is singing in town at an end of the summer festival......I have been on her to make another AOL Audio entry of her singing, but so far the moody lil teenager is winning out! lol  If anyone is interested in hearing what this gifted chilk sounds like..........go to my side bar and under 'Other Journals' at the bottom is a link to an old entry where I highlighted some of her performances.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!

Psychfun

Anonymous said...

I think everybody needs a little ass every now and then!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I agree with Linda, But unfortunately its been 3 months for me...............
And NO, those Burro's arnt looking to me right now.
GEEZ......................

Anonymous said...

Glad I found you again - I got to get on top of my admin!! As for your picture, If only I could have an ass that cute!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

love both the pictures of ass's. make a old man happy and young again to see lady

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Will you PLEASE adopt me?  I don't require much...;) C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies