Monday, June 13, 2005

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Red

    Your Monday Photo Shoot: Red       


                    gladiola.bmp  


 


I love the color red! I recently read an article about the color red and the benefits of wearing it, did you know more people pay attention to you when you are wear the color red? It's becoming quite the power color! And let's face it there isn't any thing sexier than a Woman's hand when her nails are done in Red Nail Polish!  If you want to play along in John Scalzi's Monday phot shoot please visit him at his journal 'By the way" Link as follows......................................   The Scalzi Report    

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter just asked me why I never paint my toes and fingers anything but red, lol.  What can I say your are correct there is nothing sexier or hotter and lets face it folks, I'm hot, lol. j/k but I do LOVE the color red!  Brandy

Anonymous said...

red is my favorite color too, so powerful and vibrant, I painted an entire room red, drive a red car, have red shoes, a red purse, red toenails! LOL

lovely photo, so vibrant!

~ www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

cool post.. i love red also...  red clothes and accessories make me feel so feminine.

Leslie  

Anonymous said...

I love red too!  I find that it's my best color to wear!  Beautiful flowers here!  Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love red flowers...they perk up the whole garden...you are just drawn to them you don't have a choice...beautiful picture...Sandi

Anonymous said...

red is my favorite color
crimsonly,
Marti