Friday, June 3, 2005

Watching time fly by...........

grad.jpg                                  diploma.jpg


 


It was a very busy day for my youngest daughter Rachel, not only did she turn 14 yesterday but she also graduated from Middle School.  Now times does seem as if it's flying by, I remember the day I gave birth to her and when the Doctor placed her in my arms she said, "This little girl is nothing but eyeballs and eyelashes!" She was just a lil bity thing and even though she was 2 weeks LATE she only weighed in at 5 pounds 7 ounces. I found myself on the verge of tears several times yesterday watching this woman child becoming who she is meant to be. Yes, Rachel is a force to be reckoned with in her own right and she's here to take on the world!


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Rachel and congrats....... and mom i have been there and done that so i know how u feel and time now flies. But thanks to u ur darling girl has wings................Robin

Anonymous said...

I missed Cameron's Graduation ceramony yesterday. :(
My neighbor took pics for me though, if she ever gives them to me. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay on her birthday & graduation!!! Time certainly flies, but in this case, it's definitely a good thing!

Anonymous said...

My baby just graduated from middle school too
I am right there with you!
marti

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast and become such beautiful young women.   Congratulations and Happy (belated) Birthday to Rachel.  
Michele

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Rachel!  And its wonderful to see the love and pride from her mother. I remember when my daughter was that age and she was so young and beautiful and intelligent...later about age 16 she began a decline with severe mental illness: bipolar and thru the years spent years in and out of hospitals and nursing home facilities because of it. I had so much love and hope for her my only child when she was young like your daughter. Enjoy every moment, treasure it for you never know when it can be taken away from you.

A very sad and lonely Mom of a severely mentally ill child