Monday, June 6, 2005

And that ain't no bull! lol

bull.jpg


 


On the way out to the family ranch I pass this small homstead that always has an endless supply of out of the ordinary "pets." This summer it has this guy and a few of his 'girls' in one penned area, I don't think he likes being photographed....what do you think?? lol lol lol


 


emu.jpg


Now this Emu was not the least bit camera shy........she was just as interested in me as I was interested in her, but I DIDN'T try to take a bite out of her! Maybe she wasn't ready for her close up.........no? lol lol lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you pictures!! you are so awesome!  I wish I could take such great pictures. Mine are always blurring and usually of the back of someone's head :)
Luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

these are great!
love the sulky bull!
marti
http://journals.aol.com/sunnyside46/MidlifeMusings

Anonymous said...

amazing photos, the emu especially my favorite!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com