Sunday, June 4, 2006

Life as a wedding crasher! lol lol lol

I had the best time yesterday! There was a wedding on the beach out at the lake and we crashed it! And when I'm talking about we, there had to be 15 of us!!!! They had karaoke instead of a band or DJ and of course being the stage mother in training that I am becoming, I signed up baby girl, Rachel to sing.......we thought for sure they were going to ask us to leave after that, but they loved her and she was a big hit and they asked us all to stay and share in the open bar and to let my baby girl sing all she wanted!!!! After hearing a few of their guests singing themselves I can totally understand why they wanted baby girl to sing!

They had a guy there who was awesome, he sang everything from Bon Jovi to Bob Segar and there was a woman there who did a mean Proud Mary and Bobby McGee......talk about an aerobic workout, ever try dancing in the sand?? Kicked off my shoes and danced, danced, danced!!! We came home a lil after midnight and let me tell you this Cinderella was pooped!!! I actually slept until 9:30 this morning!!! I haven't slept that late in I don't know how long! When I woke up Jim was already back out on the lake, gotta love the nextel two way........."Jim, Come and take me out to breakfast please???" I thought we would of been able to sneak away without the 2 younger kids but as soon as lil Jimmy heard "breakfast" he was out of his teenager coma and ready to go with us.

Then Melissa and Tony came out for a little bit to see if they maybe wanted to have their after the wedding party out on the beach too, but Melissa said it was a little too Redneck for her!!! Kids.....they don't realize until later in life that if your with good friends and family you can have a good time anywhere you're at, it doesn't matter the surroundings!!! lol lol lol

Well, I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend too! Friday night was a quiet night out at the lake, today was a boat auction and then the guys played a few rounds of "Bow darts" It's similar to darts like you play at a bar, but the target is bigger to accommodate using bow and arrows. I can't even pull my son bow back so I would be dangerous even attempting to play that game...Hell, I'm dangerous with the bean bag game as it is!

Until next time.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!! And you did not have to go out and buy a dress and present!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading you--- sounds like yall had a great time.
                                      Sherry

Anonymous said...

You sound like a lot of FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

h