Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If this is menopause......shoot me now!!!

Ok, I have no idea what is the matter with me.........I'm having a mood swing three minutes apart! I can be content and happy one minute and then either spiting fire or weeping like a willow the next. Most of the time I have this anxious feeling........like I'm about to bolt any minute. Is this pre trip jitters? Daughters wedding jitters? Peri-menopause jitters?? What ever it is I HATE not being in control of my emotions. I think my youngest daughter even called in reinforcements when she called my sister the other day to find out how to get some one committed?? I'm thinking she was thinking about ME!!!!! :)


My middle daughter called me this morning to let me know her and her live in boyfriend called it quits and he moved out.(the boyfriend that was diagnosed with schizophrenia over the Christmas holidays last year) This was what was best for the both of them. He had stopped taking his meds, was fired from his job and was treating her terribly. He's a great young man but not what any Mother would want for her 20 year old daughter to spend the rest of her life with. His parents took him home and had him re-evaluated again and the second Doctor did not agree with the diagnose of schizophrenia. He feels W exhibits more bipolar tendencies, so he started him on a new battery of meds. He went from being a very chatty, carefree young man to a very quiet and brooding young man. My daughter now realizes she lost him a long time ago and it was best for both of them to move on. I am at peace with her decision and so is she and that is always the sign of a right decision.


I have been shopping like crazy getting ready for Jamaica and I am at peace with the whole insane 1st wife, 2nd wife thing and I finally got to meet my future SIL's Father and he is a great guy! I spent sometime with the SIL's Mom and even though it was only the second time we saw each other, we both felt the need to hug (another good sign) I think me and her are going to hit it off just fine....she seems to have a hidden rowdy side to her that I am going to try and bring out in Jamaica. We already made dinner plans with my future SIL parents when we get back from Jamaica and things settle down a bit. My SIL's Dad is an "old wild child all grown up" kinda person like me so we hit it off really good too! Now if I can just get through not wanting to throttle the SIL's Sister in Jamaica (I'm sorry but she is a total bitch!) this will be a great escape from my STAY AT HOME MOM routine to my tropical island retreat! My daughter almost threw her future SIL out of the wedding shower Saturday.....that should tell you how much trouble this woman is!


Well, I have a million things to do and as usual blogging through this has helped me get passed it all so I am off to try and put some killer outfits together for my trip! My camera is acting up too and I will not go to Jamaica without a digital camera!!!! Grrrrrrrr!


Until next time...........


Crazy menopausal woman.......out!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim,

You're so funny!!  It's always a delight to come visit your journal....you have a LOT going on right now, it's no wonder you are having mood swings!  Unless you're having hot flashes too, I'd chalk it up to the wedding! (ha)  Can't wait to hear all about it and see the gorgeous pics you'll be taking!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

As always i go away with some emotion after reading ur entries be it happy ,crying you are the best..................Robin.. oh and ur also a genius thanks for your help

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are as SANE as I am !!!!
Opps........ Nevermind.....

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!!! Heh...sorry...stupid joke, I couldn't resist.

Are you doing that thing with your fingers and your lips....you know where you make a buzzing noise? ... No? - Then you're not crazy! And -god forbid- you're not menopausal, either. You just have a full plate right now. Keep thinking -- Jamaica, fru-fru- drinks, dancing, a happy bride to be, a beautiful ocean, and {if you wish hard enough} that future SIL's sister will get a bad case of the shits while she's there. See?! It's all good. :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO@Ann!!!!!!!!!

(((Kim)))

Anonymous said...

I think its the wedding dear you seem too young for the other.  I hope your other daughter finds a good guy too.  Drink some green tea, smell some burning incense and chill out dear....Sandi

Anonymous said...

You are so FUNNY and  I always enjoy visiting your journal. Can't wait to see the pics of Jamaica and hear your stories!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

I HATE all of that shit too, but hope things get better for ya!

Anonymous said...

This is why my hubby keeps me away from his family. Now if only I could of returned the favor.

http://journals.aol.com/knowwriter/amazingadventures

Anonymous said...

You will get through it - it may take a few stiff drinks , but you will get through it LOL !!!
Ash