Monday, February 21, 2005

Desperate Houswives (6)

While the other girls went and had their breakfast, I jumped in the shower, with 5 girls in one suite, bathroom time is at a premium, not to menton there is only one eletrical outlet PER ROOM!!!! I was able to join them for one more quick cup of coffee and then it was off to the Lido deck for some fun in the almost sun!


It was funny to see some of the other people that frequented the club up already, everybody was wearing dark sunglasses but a few started in on bloody mary's already.....I can't do that anymore....I need at least a 18 hour break in between my wild side now....it's hell getting old huh?? lol


There was an older gentleman server that pretty much took care of us every night, at first I don't think he cared for us too much, but we grew on him! And while we are all laying their in our lounge chairs in 'day' clothes he approached us not knowing it was us, I guess we look different in day light! lol and I slowly raised my sun glasses and said, "It's us again Alfred!" and he put on a great big grin and finally agreed to take a few pictures with us! He called us the 'crazy girls' lol....I laughed and said, "Charlie might of had Angels but Alfred got stuck with the Crazy Girls!" lol Some how even in the cloudy sky I ended up with sun burn! This is why I don't sunbathe!


We decided to have dinner in the formal dining room, so I called our friends cabin and had them join us again, after dinner we decided to go catch the Stand Up Comedian's act....we were late of course so he made a big whoooopdie Do about us arriving and taking our seats..like we were holding up the show! I knew then we were in trouble......so I was ready for him! lol


He asked the audience if there was anybody from the south there and of course 3 of us raised our hands......even though we all reside in the northern city of Chicago, one was born and raised in Texas, the other was born in West Virginia but lived in Texas and I lived there once too for about 2 years. So we raised our hands.......he asked, "Where from?"........I answered,"Chicago" (The look on his face was priceless!) he said,"So you think Chicago is in the south?"......I said, "If you were standing in Canada it was!".........He said, "Bitch!"...........I said,"Funny, but I don't remember giving you permission to call me by my first name!" ......he said, "After this show is over, I'm hanging out with those girls"....(pointing to us) big laugh from the audience. He was pretty funny! Later on, we met up with him on our way to the cocktail lounge,  he was sitting with friends, and as we walked by he yelled, "There is those Southern Chicago women again!" Of course we had to join him for a drink! lol


We ended up at the club again and after awhile, some of the girls decided to call it a night, but Annette and I went up on the Lido deck and found a Country Band performing, so we kicked off our shoes and danced under the stars the rest of the night......I tried to get Alfred to line dnce with us but he said.... he was to old and we were to wild.... (lol) in his thick Jamacian accent.....He always tried to sound gumpy but there was always a twinke in his eye!


Monday was coming to quickly and we weren't ready to jump ship :(


To be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you go on a cruise I want to go!!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Next time you go on a cruise I want to go!!
~~Kath~~