Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Desperate Housewives Cruise ...finale

How sad and deflated everyone awoke Monday.......our fun was coming to an end.......back to the land of "MOM!" being screamed at the top of sombody's lungs.....back to being "Hun" again.....it was nice to actually be called by my first name for awhile.


I'm going to miss Alfred's rich Jamacian accent asking me if there is anything else I need....I'm going to miss walking into the dining room and having food I didn't have to prepare there, I'm going to miss the Ya Ya Sisterhood of having my girlfriends at my side.....forever at the ready to cause a lil mischief....but........a few things I won't be missing now.........(Now for the things that I was getting a lil tired of.....yes! even Utopia has it's pitfalls!)


I won't miss Sandy calling her husband on the 2 way (We all have nextels) every hour or so.........I kid you not! Talk about seperation anxiety......and of course her Husband would call another Husband and so on......they were more informed of our comings and goings that I was! Now I know why my Husband 2 wayed me and asked if I was behaving? my response....I think, we are behaving....or was it because he knew me sooooo well! lol


I won't miss Laurie (the sister-in-law) whining........."There's no sun! I need sun!"........geesh you can get 'sun' in a tanning booth! I had to remind her.........look where you are girl! We are in the Pacific Ocean on a ship catering to our every need...on our way to Baja Califonia Quit whining already or I'm going to push you over board!


I won't miss sharing one small teeny tiny bathroom with 4 other women.....I won't miss having only one outlet!.......I won't miss waking up with that 'fuzzy' feeling in my head every morning that I am sure was alcohol induced every night!


I won't miss living out of a suitcase and having a limited supply of my shoes! LOL.......I won't miss the late night "last cigarette" the 3 smokers had to have in the bathroom everynight in a no smoking room


But.....................................................


would I do it again?........................


 


 


 


In a heartbeat....in a New York minute........absolutely!


 


We are already planning our next trip! lol lol lol


 


Afterthought.........no sign of the "rainman" child on the plane home........I was sooooo dreading I would see that face.....hear that voice all the way home again!..........MY BAD! lol lol lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, but I can imagine that bunking with 3 other women would get "old' after a while.  It's hard to live under one roof, much less a small cabin on the ocean! lol

Great story!
Thanks for sharing it with me!

Jackie