1) What is the most important piece of advice you have taken either learned or heard? It came from my Mother when I was around 15 years old. She told me that If I relied on myself, I would never be disappointed, I held on to that and have found it to be true.
2) If you had to choose one hobby to stick with for eternity, what would it be and why? This is any easy one, it is my one going love affair with photography. You can capture so much with just the right shot, the perfect shot needs no words.
3) Is there anything in your life that you feel like you're in denial over? If so what is it? I think going through therapy taught me how to be honest with myself, I dealt with everything that needed to be dealt with, so I really don't think I have anything else to deny.
4) You have to relive two days of your life...one good and one bad...describe the days you choose. I think the good day would have to be the birth of my first child, it was totaly amazing to watch life enter this world through my body, I actually enjoyed labor and delivery, it was the nine months of pregnancy and almost 5 months of morning noon and night sickness that I couldn't handle, I only had one shot of demerol at the end of labor right before delivery which took all of 4 minutes with each of my children. I was blessed. Now on to the hardest day, it would have to be with loosing a child, it's still to painful to go into details, I have yet to journal about it, but I am at the point where I can talk about it now, my regret was not dealing with it when it happened, I just closed myself off from it for a very long time, to the point where I couldn't keep it hidden in me anymore and it was one of the toughest parts of therapy, I think if I would of, if we would of talked about it, it might not have destroyed so much of me.
5) AOL has decided to cancel Journals. As a frequent user of this community; write a quick argument on why this is a poor business decision on their part. Its by far the best feature besides the the search engine itself. You cancel it and I take my business and my money elsewhere.....simple, direct, to the point!
In keeping with breaking up the monotony I have created this bonus question.
Bonus Question: What is your most favorite journal entry that you have wrote and why? All my favorite entries are dedicated to and are about each of my children and my adoring husband they all can be accessed quickly in the section at the bottom portion of the " other journals" section on the left of my journal......why my favorite? Because they celebrate my most treasured belongings, the things I carry around in my heart.
Okay now the rules...After answering these questions you must post them in your journal with a link to the journal of the interviewer. Then either leave a link back in the interviewers interview entry or email the interviewer that you have posted your answers in your journal. Then you must offer to interview five other people. You may use these questions or make up your own. If someone is interested in being interviewed by you all they have to do is leave a comment saying interview me or something like that.
Anybody game? Email me or leave a comment and I will respond with my own set of questions.......thanks Lioneyes4you!