Wednesday, May 31, 2006

100 things....(in 25 increments that is! lol)

100 things ( in 25 increments) you might not know about me.....1-25
I am petrified of bears....I can love them at the zoo but in the wild I would fall over dead immediately!

I never leave the house with chipped nail polish.....I'll leave without my hair done and without make up, but my nail polish can not be chipped (Would love to know what Freud would of thought about that! lol)

I have my nose pierced

I have a tattoo

I have a potty mouth ( I wish I could say it ain't so but it is! I am working on curbing this bad habit)

I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey 21 years ago (best gift I ever gave myself!)

At the grocery store all like items purchased have to be put together on the check out conveyor belt (Another Freudian reason as to way would be greatly appreciated)

Money in my wallet is all facing the same way in the correct denomination order

Every once in awhile you can pick up on a strange dialect from my early years in Boston, England and the Texas.......It's a wonder anyone knew what the hell I was talking about! lol

I use music to set my every mood

I know I have several personalities living inside my head and we all seem to get along very well! lol lol lol

I prefer water over all beverages unless is Girlz Night Out! ;)

I knew I was going to marry my Husband Jim the very first time I saw him 25 years ago........I love him truly! madly! deeply!

My shoes and purse have to match my outfit! needless to say Imelda Marco's ain't got nothing on me! lol

I am drawn to water, I feel most content when I am near water...maybe it's the Aquarian in me who knows!

I am the baby in my family hence the screen name of Demandnlilchit!

I was told I looked like "trouble" all my life!

I wish I was taller......I'm 5 foot nothing, but on a good 1980's day and a can of aqua net I could get to be about 5'7!

If I could change one thing with cosmetic surgery it would be my nose....hate it! lol

My favorite color is that color gold the sky turns right before the sun sets which is also the color of the full moon when it sits low in the sky.


People either love me or hate me


 

I suffer from seizures and migraines, the migraines are so bad they effect my heart and my short term memory at times.

 

I used to be petrified of birds

 

I wish I had more patience with everything!

 

I do everything in cycles....read, write and photography,cooking, shopping..... everything! I can go  days, weeks even months without doing them then it's as if I just discovered a love for it and throw myself into it for long periods of time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i can see it now...aqua net and heels trying to make it to 5'7" LMAO!  I'm 5'9 without heels and wear them anyway...LOL  you potty mouth?! no!  I'm shocked!! HA!  

Anonymous said...

I was thinking we had alot in common while reading.and then seen we were both Aquarians....enjoyed learning more about you...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Im an Aquarian also and also a potty mouth . As i was reading i figured out something we also have in common we love CONTROL and order in most things any way.....lol    ..............Robin

Anonymous said...

I cycle too! Too bad it isn't a form of exercise! HA!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to get to know someone better.  I'm an Aquarian also....and was really surprised you are that short.  You seemed like you'd be taller, isn't that funny?  Maybe because you have so much personality?  My daughter is the same height you are....and your comment about different dialects makes me want to hear your voice for myself! (ha)

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You have a fasinating list and you sound very comfortable with them all. That's the best part of it all.
B

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

    Outside of the hair, nails and migraines, we have a lot in common. I went cold turkey 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did for myself. And F... the potty mouth. It might be my only vice. Who wants to be perfect anyway?
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay