My 3rd installment of 7 questions asked and answered.....hmmmmm I see a theme developing here on this one.....most of it has to do with not being as young as I used to be! lmaooooooooo
7 things I can't do:
1) I can no longer hula hoop......I have lost my groove thing....a moment of silence please. I used to be able to hula hoop for very long periods of time.....now while my hula goes one way...my hoop goes another......the ground! :(
2) I can no longer bait my own hook...I used t o never have a problem with this, but DH made the mistake of putting bait in the fridge for an up coming day of fishing with his son (think night crawlers!) I spend my morning to the 'Big" grocery shopping came home put all my groceries away...ran other errands and attacked a few dust bunnies. I decided to make BLT's for lunch. Well, a child who shall remain nameless only because no one admitted to it had accidentally spilled something in the fridge, it leaked to the paper bag that held the night crawlers in a Styrofoam container with a very loose lid, the weight of the liquid on the top of the container, knocked it over, releasing the night crawlers....so by the time I opened the fridge to make BLT's I had about 40 night crawlers everywhere I looked......including the head of lettuce I just bought......needless to say I can't even look at a worm now without cringing........ughhh!
3) I can't water ski or snow ski......I learned those facts the hard way. Have I ever admitted to being a stubborn Irishwoman?? Most would call it determination......for most it would be determination, but I know me.....it h ad nothing to do with determination.....it was pure unadulterated Irish Pride! (lol) I was so determined to not drop that tow rope that I drank a lot of lake water, lost my bikini bottoms and became so twisted up in the tow rope, that I had severe rope burn in a very unmentionable area. It was so bad that pants and underwear were articles of clothing that I couldn't even look at without shuddering. (Think BIG blisters)......nuff said. Snow skiing.......fugetaboutit! I couldn't even balance long enough on one ski, to snap my other boot into the second ski.....after 20 minutes of trying, falling over, having small children laugh at me....I headed to the bar.......I sat watching all my friends flying down the hills, while sitting in the lounge by a roaring fire, in front of floor to ceiling windows......soothing my bruised (body and ego), soaked and cold body with hot chocolate laced with peppermint schnapps.
4) I can't do a cartwheel anymore......the thought of a full body cast stops me dead in my track...just thinking about tempting to do one.
5) I can no longer ice skate or roller skate.....my ankles took a beating when I was younger (OK, I think it might of had something to do with repeatedly jumping off of a bridge, because my friends told me to....true story...I know..my POOR mother right? ) so now I just fall down and go boom....so why bother.
6) I can no longer sit on the floor for long periods of time ...... something to do with sciatica and childbirth! lol
7) I can no longer sleep on my stomach.......something to do with smashing the "girls", sciatica and childbirth again! lol lol lol
Tomorrows question will be:
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex: (Ohhhh Myyyyyy) lol!