Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend Assignment

As per the Blog father John at http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/



Weekend Assignment #152: Caption This Photo! Try to imagine what's going on between the two in this picture, and put your own spin on it. You can have one of them talking to the other, you can narrate the event -- whatever you'd like. Also, of course, feel free to take the picture from this site and do whatever you'd like with it: post it on your site (naturally), fiddle with it in Photoshop or other photo editor -- Use your imagination and have fun with it.


Back off butt sniffer! Or I will scratch your eyes out!


 


Ok, seriously 3 entries in one day....I so got to get outside....I think I'm going icefishing with the DH....enjoy your day!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your caption!!!  Sounds just like a cat's reply if they could talk.  No luck on finding the can opener yet but we did locate the box of utensils and there were the old fashioned hand ones.  I miss the electric one though.  Hugs and happy ice fishing!!!!  
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

LOL Have fun!

Anonymous said...

That is funny we thought of about the same thing...but hey that's what dogs do!!
Don't fall throught the ice.My hubby keeps wanting to go ice fishing-I say no fish is worth going on ice that has water beneath it and you just never know-we don't get long cold winters like we used to and skate on the Erie canal.

Anonymous said...

lol......u crack me up
Have fun ice fishing!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kim for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Ever since I gave aol my hotmail addy, I never seem to receive my comment alerts, so it takes me awhile to respond. I love your caption to this pic, and I think John should give us more homework like this one. Also glad to hear that you are on the way to recovery from the Big C. Please take good care of yourself, and I will return when time permits.
Sincerely, Rose~*

Anonymous said...

great caption!!!!!!  love it.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kim...OK, I hope you are feeling better, you have put a smile on my face!  That pictire looks like it was taken at my house last year.
David

Anonymous said...

the cats i know would neaver say that to my dog