Tuesday, October 16, 2007

what the..........?

Very strange, I added an entry late yesterday afternoon, about my hair finally starting to come back, I clicked save, I re read it after I saved it and I took my later afternoon nap. When I woke up from my nap. my nextel (when trying to log on to the net and AOL told me 404 not found, so now I can't access AOL from my phone anymore and when I logged onto my blog just now that whole post is missing....this happen to anyone else???


 


XOXO


KIM


AOL...............love/hate relationship! lol


Good thing is first I compose it in my file, under "new" on the top of tool bar, that way if my computer locks up or aol boots me it's still sitting on my desk top, then I mail a copy of it to myself so I can re enter if it gets eaten by aol ...thank god this one wasn't a soul searing entry it was meant to share my good mood and my feeling good for a change so here is what aol ate for a midnight snack last night.


(Yesterdays entry)

Today I don't feel sick, today I don't feel weak.....but tomorrow is Chemo Tuesday and I will feel good for a few more days then it will start all over again.....oh how I love those "Feel Good" days! 

My hair has finally broke through my scalp, it looks so dark again, I wonder if I'm gonna have that schnauzer look again. If I do, it's gonna be me and a bottle of Nutrisse hair color as soon as it's long enough to dye! The weird part of it's re growth is that I have a streak from the front of my head to the back of my head right down the center that shows no sign of re growth...what I was thinking was, then just dye the sides black leave the all natural white scalp untouched and instead of looking like a schnauzer I can look like PePe LaPew! Whatcha think?? lmaoooo

Today is good day and I am blessed!

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!  Mine has disappeared too...and it was all about how Kelly had scored her first Varsity goal for soccer after all of her surgeries!!!!  I got several alerts that have been "deleted" and I am also missing some comments from my previous entry.

AOL strikes again!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed.  The AOL gremlins were at it again.  :)  With luck, all of our entries and comments will come back, but then again ....

Anonymous said...

Not only are entries yesterday afternoon/evening gone, but so are any comments we made on older entries.  They'll be back.  AOL generally regurgitates anything it eats, eventually.

Anonymous said...

I have seen others say the same thing as you just have.  So far I have not noticed with my journal.
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I saw your entry. It was here.. really. AOL is just hiding it, another stupid quirk perhaps. I'm glad you had a few good days before you head into more chemo. Stay strong! ~CJ

Anonymous said...

I lsot three of my entries from yesterday too! none of my jokes , just my real stuff I am upset! I am sorry you lost your entires too!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Yes!  Mine is gone... and others!  UGH!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

sometimes i can log on sometimes i cant and the worst thing is i keep getting kicked off!!GRRR!! bECKIE X

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one.  And that's too bad, because I made some sort of Bride of Frankenstein comment that I'm sure left you searching for your shilleleagh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I lost TWO entries from last night.

Anonymous said...

I manged tp read your post last night Kim.before AOL got so flipping greedy.It seems in England they have been eating them all day long since the early hours.Grrrr .
The comment I left last night was.ROFLMAO.This post is too funny.It lifts me no end to know you have had a good day.You keep it up Kim and get those boxing gloves on and hob nail boots and kick that big C as far away as possible.Carn't wait to see your new hairdo LOL!! You are an inspiration to anyone.Keep telling yourself it won't start all over again in a few days.Take Care God Bless prayers continuing thousandfold.Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Rose here, from Vancouver (Canada). Yep, the AOL Gremlins have been at it again. I find that if you write a post in your word processor and save it, then all you have to do is copy and paste it to your blog. Sometimes you need to use the CTRL key to paste, but it hasn't failed me yet. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hang it there, kiddo!
Sincerely, Rose~*