Saturday, April 15, 2006

My latest addictions........

I thought it was time to share a few of my latest addictions, things that I go out of my way to find and things that I feel are "Share" worthy! lol


Latest hand bags........Kathy Von Zeeland (I currently own 3 bags and 1 wallet) Totally fun lil hand bags and sooo much cheaper than my Louis's!!!  Link ~~~>   Kathy Van Zeeland - Handbags


Latest Music obsession....David Gray! Love him!!! old school story teller put to music, lots of acoustic guitar and piano.....reminiscent of Joe Cocker, Billy Joel, Gordon Lightfoot and Bob Dylan. He's so good he earned a spot in my CD changer at home and in my vehicle!!!! Link ~~~>  David Gray


Latest Cocktail with Da Girlzzzzzz.....Lemonade with Apple Pucker! I call it Lemonapple Ade.....tastes like an apple jolly rancher candy! Can you say yummmmy?? Or just try saying Lemonapple Ade 3 times fast! lol lol lol


Latest Snack.......Kettle Corn! OMGOSSHHH a sweet/salty kinda popcorn. My biggest addiction will always be cheese popcorn mixed with caramel corn but this is a very close second. I had it for the first time last summer when Jim and I went to a "Settler's Fair" and they made it fresh right out of a huge copper kettle.  Link ~~~> Colonial Kettle Corn


Come share some of you latest addictions with me.........Ü

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun entry...thanks!  If I think of stuff, I'll be back.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

MMmmmmm Kettle Korn.... Mmmmmmmmm! I like it best fresh made. The zoo here does it! I get a bag every time I go <LOL>.... But, for those cravings in between when you can't find a country faire, or a county fair, or anyplace like that, try the Micorwave ones! They aren't quite the same as the stuff made in the big iron kettles, but a good substitute when you want the sweet/salty taste and can't get the real thing!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Addictions?  Sudoku, Jland, Raspberry (anything), Joss Stone/Natasha Beddingfield (I love soulful/strong women singers), Working out (again...:::sigh:::...feels good), and one unmentionable (hehe). ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

IL Divo! CARLOS! Read my entry on Every Cell in my Body Tingling! HA!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I love Kathy's bags...I have a couple myself..a Red backback, and a wallet/checkbook. My favorite new cocktail is one I had for the first time last night: Red haired slut....rofl!! dunno what's in it, but it's darn good for a shot...didn't even need a chaser!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I Love Love Kettle Corn......

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOVE kettle corn!!!  YUMMY!

Michele

Anonymous said...

very cute handbags, just checked them out...like the prices too.  never cared for LV's...always preferred Dooney.  Once in a while Coach is good too.  Not the bags with the C's all over them, kinda tacky and in your face, but the subdued Coaches are nice.  So are the shoes.   Gottal love kettle corn too.  haven't had regular popcorn since trying it!  very addicting!